Smoothpanel delivers a superior flat folded design that creates a truly flat finish which is both solid and strong.
- Modern flat look & finish
- Smooth, Quiet Operation
- Thick, strong, sleek panels
- Bottom Weatherseal for protection from elements
- Springs designed to 20,000 cycles
- Smooth, flat folded steel sectional door.
- Flat folding creates a truely flat finish.
Smooth, Quiet Operation
- Factory fitted, muntins and end styles ensure consistent panel tolerances for trouble free operation.
- Nylon wheels with ball bearings.
Ease of Operation
- Easy to open and close
- Ball bearing wheels with two-piece roll-formed track, allows door to run smoothly during operation
- Galvanised steel hinges, reducing stress loading for consistent operation.
- Zincalume®, to stand up to the harsh Australian climate
- Bottom weatherseal which is soft and pliable, helping to stop leaves and rain coming in under the door.
- Available in Zincalume or powder coated to the standard B&D and Dulux colour range.
- Springs designed to exceed the Aus/NZ Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles.
- Constructed from thick steel, folded to produce a strong rigid panel.