The B&D P7™ Industrial sectional overhead door has been specifically designed for industrial and commercial applications. An innovative, sectional overhead panel door that can be purpose designed to suit its application.
The lightweight aluminium frame of the P7 Industrial holds different styles of panel inserts from a range of long lasting, durable materials including acrylic, fibreglass and aluminium.
The frame itself can be installed with an aluminium finish or with a choice of over 100 powder coat finishes – enough to complement any commercial building’s décor. The P7 Industrial door’s hinged horizontal panels lift up and lay parallel with the ceiling when open, and do not protrude outside the opening at any time during operation. The door provides full walk-in clearance when in the open position, providing the correct headroom is available.
The P7 Industrial door is available in sizes from 1370mm to 4500mm high and 1800mm to 7620mm wide.
Features and Benefits
- Frame manufactured from industrial strength aluminium and available in an extensive powder coating colour selection, to complement your colour scheme
- Range of insert options means you design the door that suits your application
- Custom panel sizes, and evenly spaced insert openings ensuring the door suits the application perfectly
Ease of Operation
- Frame is manufactured from industrial strength aluminium ensuring it is lightweight and requires minimal maintenance
- Inserts fitted using snap-on extrusions and glazing seals
- Bottom weatherseal – soft and pliable – helps stop leaves and rain coming in under the door
- Galvanised hinges and hangers provide resistance to corrosion and long lasting durability in the toughest of weather conditions
Smooth, Quiet Operation
- Nylon wheels with ball bearings ensure that operational noise is kept to a minimum
- Springs are designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles; giving your door greater durability and a longer life
- Reinforcing for wide doors – all panels reinforced for door widths of 3800mm and over
Frame and inserts available in natural aluminium or powder coated in an extensive powder coat range
Omnipanel™ allows for added flexibility, as you can choose to include a full panel of Clearpanel, Alumpanel with Air or Airpanel to your P7 Industrial door. Simply choose from the range of P7 Industrial door options, then request the Omnipanel addition you are after. The great versatility means the P7 Industrial door can be used in an extensive range of applications.
External lock available as optional extra.
Doors provided for standard headroom situations, unless otherwise specified. Rear torsion, low headroom and standard headroom independent available as optional extras.
- Tapers for floors that slope across the opening
- External locking
It’s important to have peace of mind when you make a purchase, that’s why your P7 Industrial door comes with a:
- 12 month warranty for all components and associated labour, in normal use.*
*Inserts must be installed and changed by approved B&D installer
Installation clearances can be found in the B&D product manual located in the Dealers area of this site.