The GDO-10 Toro™ is an feature rich, easy-to-use and versatile “one box” solution for commercial, light industrial and even rolling door applications.
A bold statement, but the GDO-10 Toro™ takes away the difficulties of large rolling door automation with features such as:
- Suitable for rolling doors up to 28m2
- Built in battery back up to eliminate manual chain systems
- A wall mounted control panel with LCD screen, backlit buttons and time/date functions
- Soft start/soft stop operation
- TrioCode™ receiver intergrated as standard
- Super quiet operation
- Variety of operating modes including date/time specific auto-close, safety mode and more.
TrioCode™ Multi-Frequency Coding Technology
A world leading transmitter system, TrioCode™ multi-frequency coding technology overcomes the all too common interference issues while maintaining security through over 4.29 billion random code possibilities.
Easy To Fit
The GDO-10 simply bolts to the axle, unlike traditional bulky commercial openers, making for simple and safe installations.
Wall Mounted Logic Control System with LCD Display
The wall mounted logic control, connected to the drive unit via a standard CAT-5 connection, provides:
- UP, DOWN and STOP buttons for door control
- Storage for up to 511 transmitters with customisable alpha-numeric names e.g. “AB SMITH1”,
- 24-hour time clock that can integrate with operating modes such as auto-close and pedestrian settings
- Integration for operating inputs such as magnetic/pulse locks, P.E. Beams and loop detectors
- Multi-button menu system with LCD readout
- Password protection to regulate access to setup menus
- PG-3 Programmer connection for enhanced feature access
ALL NEW! M-ALPS (Magnetic Automatic Limits Positioning System)
Using a magnetic sensing system that is highly resistant to dust, grease and other elements, M-ALPS makes setup easy and maintains millimetre perfect limits even as the door ages.