The Firmadoor® Series 2 Light Industrial Roll-Up door is the ideal choice for industrial and commercial applications, as it provides high standards of durability, performance and importantly, operational ease.
All doors are custom made to suit individual openings up to 5100mm high x 5100mm wide.
- Custom made to suit your application
- Lightweight door for easy operation
- Fitted with weatherseal to prevent penetration of moisture and dust
- Uses Nylofelt® cushioned operation providing smooth, quiet performance
- Available in a range of Colorbond® and Zincalume® finishes for compatability with all modern cladding materials
- Waist high locking for ease of operation
- Adaptable for your application with mullions, wicket gates and ventilated curtains all available on request
- Continuous brake pressed steel curtain providing superior aesthetics
Manufactured from 0.4mm gauge, flexible steel curtain pressed to a horizontal ribbed profile, sliding between vertical guides.
The gearing assembly is mounted inside the door roll to minimise side clearance requirements and provides low operating effort to open and close very large doors. Doors up to 2400mm high can be operated by hand without the need of chain wheel equipment, doors between 2400mm and 3000mm use direct chain drive and doors over 3000mm high use efficient, compact, planetary reduction gearing. Nylofelt® used to minimise friction at the working surface ensures continuous smooth, quiet operation, without so much as a touch of lubricant, an ongoing benefit of this product.
Wide range of Colorbond® and Zincalume® finishes available. View the B&D Colour Chart by clicking here.
Aluminium bottom rail with weatherseal provides added protection against dirt, leaves and weather.
Mullions: Where a choice of partial or total access to the building is required, a combination of mullions and multiple Series 2 light industrial doors is recommended to provide a number of smaller doors, rather than one wide door.
Electrical and remote operation are available, ask your B&D representative or dealer to recommend a unit to suit.
Wicket gates provide quick and easy access in or out of the premises, without the need to raise the door. The wicket gate opening size is 1780mm high x 600mm wide. this gate is specified when inward opening is required. Wicket gates are fitted with an external key operated night latch lock. When the door is in the open position the cranked bottom rail hangs 65mm below the lintel. Where ventilation is required the doors may be partially or fully perforated to allow light penetration or up to 10% airflow.
Waist high heavy duty locking system. Sliding bolt locking is located internally on the left hand side of the door. Options available on request:
- Chain locking
- Waist high internal slide bolt locking can be located on the right hand side or optional on both sides.
View the B&D Colour Chart by clicking here