Take the guess work out of parking a vehicle safely in your garage. The latest range-finding technology featuring an ultrasonic sensor, is now accessible to all.
Take the guess work out of parking a vehicle safely in the garage – no more hanging tennis balls from the ceiling or strategically placed pieces of wood. With a choice of three different stop zones – 30, 60 and 90cm, making it an easy, practical approach to parking your car safely. Available through B&D dealers, Mitre 10 and Bunnings outlets nationally.
Features and Benefits
- The Park-A-Lert’s compact wall-mounted sensor tracks the distance of an approaching vehicle and triggers a light that changes colour to help guide the driver successfully into the garage.
- A bright yellow light flashes slowly when the vehicle has been detected, the flashing progressively becomes faster as the car moves closer, a static red light indicates that the vehicle has reached the desired stopping position (pre-set by the user)
- Users are given the choice of three stop zones – (1, 2 or 3ft) making for an easy, practical and safe way to park
- Fixed neatly to the wall by screws or velcro, this attractive unit takes just four (4) AA batteries that will last up to one (1) year. A flashing red light indicates that the batteries are low and should be replaced
- Power supply: 4 size AA cell batteries
- Minimum range: 150mm
- Maximum range: 150cm