The B&D Aluminium Shutter range is designed to suit a multitude of commercial applications including shopfronts, sporting complexes, clubs, bars countertops and secure car parking structures.
- Suited to multitude of applications
- Wide range of slat styles & colours
- Perforating & slotting available
- High cycle operation available
- Loads of options
|Series 40||1000||4000||6400||Fire reel enclosures, clubs, counter tops|
|Series 65||1000||4000||6000||Storage rooms, shop fronts, arcade security|
|Series 90||1000||4500||8000||Sporting clubs, shopfronts, secure parking structures|
* Shutter slats have the same clean flat profile making the use of multiple shutters on the one project possible and aesthetically pleasing.
|Shutters are supplied with a sturdy T-Rail aluminium bottom rail which provides additional strength to the door.Bottom rails can be fitted with an optional weatherseal to prevent the unwanted entry of foreign particles.|
|B&D Aluminium Shutters come standard with a centrally mounted locking mechanism within the mid rail at approximately 900mm above floor level or alternatively within the bottom rail.The locking mechanisms are generally concealed behind extruded polycarbonate covers for aesthetics and tamper-proofing.*Mid rail locking is not available for Series 40 shutters*Locking is not recommended for motorised doors. All motorised doors will be supplied with no locking unless specifically requested.|
- Extruded aluminium channel guides, incorporating a box section to enable side or remount application
- Guides for manually operated doors only are fitted with door stops
- Helical torsion type drum springs, made from spring steel wire
- Spring assisted counterbalanced roller drum, fabricated from high quality steel spiral ducted tube or spiral welded tube
- Heavy duty shaft fitted with high speed industrial bearings for smooth effortless operation
|Handlift||Manually operated doors supplied with central locking and pull rod.|
|Central Motor||Supplied with opener mounted inside drum.
Key operated from internal or external switched mounted 1500mm off the floor. Optional logic control is available.
|Ready for Opener||Shutters are manufactured with solid drum fitted with drive sprocket to one end. B&D uses and recommends the ATA Axess Pro Opener range (not supplied with door).|
|Direct Lift||For high cycle applications such as common entry car parks. See details below.|
- Two piece bracket can be mounted inside or outside, or on either side of opening
- 12mm mild steel construction.
- Directly driven motor requiring no springs within the drum
- Inclusive of patened safety brake system
- Drive life designed for 100,000 cycles with safe drive*
*Safe Drive drive life references opener specification only
- 2 piece multi hole brackets supplied to suit multiple installation applications
- Galvanised steel finish with all M/S components prime coated
- Optional powder coat finish available when specified
- Hauling chains shall be zinc passivated. Colorbond is optional.
- Slotting of slates for ventilation
- Perforation of slates for ventilation – Series 90 only
- Removable mullions
- Tapered bottom rails