Designed for small and light industrial applications. It is used in counters, kiosks & bars, shop trucks & vans.
- Great for small applications – counters, kiosks, vans
- Wide range of colours
- Springs designed for 20,000 cycles
- 0.8mm, continuous roll formed, interlocking, coated galvanised steel slats.
- Nominal effective pitch of 50mm. Zinc coating of not less than 275g/m2.
- The curtain is fitted with moulded nylon clips to the ends of alternate slats by two nylon rivets.
- Minimum Maximum Height 900mm 5000mm, Width 900mm 5000mm
- Steel box section, 75mm (h) x 40mm (w) bottom rail. Top edge formed to interlock with the bottom slat of the shutter, cold roll-formed from 2mm steel.
- Optional extruded aluminium bottom rail 70mm (h) x 54mm (w) base.
- Optional Taper, 30mm – 150mm.
- Weatherseal: Standard.
- Two types of col roll formed galvanised steel channel sections used:
- 50mm channel made from 2.5mm thick material up to 3200mm (w).
- 75mm channel made from 3.2mm thick material optional to 3200mm (w), standard over 3200mm (w).
- Shutters up to 2100mm (h) x up to 2100mm (w) an 89mm diameter steel tube with wall thickness of 1.6mm used.
- Openings above 2100mm x 2100mm, a 168mm diameter steel tube with wall thickness of 3.2mm used.
- Helical torsion type drum springs, made from spring steel wire.
- Spring life 20,000 cycles.
- 50mm x 50mm x 6mm hot roll steel angle, supplied with spindle support angles or 8-10mm M/S plate.
- Directly driven motor requiring no springs within the drum. Inclusive of a safety break system.
- Drive life designed for 100,000 cycles with safe drive, curtain life designed for 50,000 cycles.
- Hand operated: External Bottom rail slide bolt.
- Chain Operated: Chain cleat locking.
- No locking or key locking on bottom rail key locking.
- Rivers lock.
- Curtain, guides and box bottom rail are zinc coated galvanised steel.
- Aluminium bottom rails are mill finished aluminium.
- Option – Curtain and bottom rail in powder coat finish.
- All mild steel components are prime coated. Hauling chains shall be zinc passivated.
- Ventilation – Slotting
- Personnel access
- Wicket gates (inward opening) 1200mm (h) x 600mm (w).
- Escape gates (outward opening) 2030mm (h) x 1020mm (w).
- Access gate (inward opening) 2030mm (h) x 1020mm (w).
The NT Deemed to Comply Manual (DTCM) is referenced in the Building Code of Australia, Volume 2, Part 3.10.1 as an acceptable construction manual for high wind areas.
The Manual contains products or systems which have been assessed for structural adequacy for cyclonic wind loads and approved by the NT Building Advisory Committee (BAC). These drawings can be accepted by architects, builders, building certifiers, designers, engineers etc as complying with the structural requirements of the NT Building Act.
B&D’s DTCM drawings can be downloaded via the DTCM website or by clicking here.